Trinity Grammar School Australia
Just before the start of WW1 in 1913, a visionary by the name of George Chambers established a small parochial school in the Sydney parish of Holy Trinity at Dulwich Hill. Twenty-nine boys were enrolled at the opening of the School year in 1913, and the number had reached 57 at the end of that year.
G.A. Chambers had been appointed Rector of Holy Trinity Dulwich Hill in 1911. Over the next 15 years he accomplished much, one notable achievement being his appointment as foundation Bishop of Central Tanganyika. Here the link between Trinity Grammar and the Church Missionary Society was forged. Having been appointed Warden of the School, Chambers' immediate task was to search for a Head Master. Thus K.T. Henderson became the first Head Master of Trinity Grammar in February 1913.