Salisbury Composite High School has a proud tradition of excellence which began in 1953. In June of 1954, ten teachers organized the first Grad for 27 students. In the Fall of 1969, "Salisbury" became Salisbury Composite High School with a move to the present location in Sherwood Park and the opening of our vocational department. In June 1982, Grad was organized for 490 students, our largest graduating class thus far. Grad now averages about 350 students.